Saturday, November 12, 2005

riding in the dark,on a bike with a lopsided hellmet

you see, i said dad,i know it's dark out... but can i go outside and ride my bike......in the dark!,NO
DEFINITLY NOT
! but...but...i can see in the dark!i said frightened That isn't the issue he said
it's that the cars can't see you do you get it now! "no" i said, "i'm only going to stay in the drive-way and the yard," i explained. "ok, i guess you can except it's gonna be pretty boring," he said. (this is where the lopsided helmet comes in) SLAM! I shut the door and went outside. I put on my helmet (which was lopsided) and started biking. I couldn't see that well because I was looking through a crack in my helmet and it was DARK. I swung my head back and discovered that I was about to crash into the back of Ms. Kathy's car! VOOOOOMMMMM I did a sharp U-turn. Then I went inside and told my dad, "You were Right!"

No comments: